Hello there COM|PASSionate REVOLUTIONARIES! We hope your Friday is going well as you head into the weekend. Here is our event round-up and announcements for upcoming fun community loving!!!
Get out, take care of yourself and heal in community!
- SATURDAY 1.31.15 Greet the Day Yoga, Deep Dog, Yorba Linda*
- MONDAY 2.2.15 Acoustic Flow Yoga, Deep Dog, Yorba Linda*
- WEDNESDAY 2.4.15 Midweek Mindfulness Practice, Deep Dog, Yorba Linda*
- SATURDAY 2.7.15 Satrang Open Mic Night: South Asian Queer Stories Through Art, Los Angeles
Don't forget there's lots of upcoming ways to get involved!
- The Trans* Asterisk Conference at UC Riverside is quickly approaching! Don't forget to register by 2.6.15 to make sure that you get your conference t-shirt and lunch reserved!
Feeling like some quiet time at home is what you need?
- Mourning Glory Resourceful Healing Tumblr, our very own Kaeti Gugiu, who writes Tarot Tuesdays and Dreamboat.
*Events are put on by the CR Community/CR Community members. Other events are by friends of the CR Community or of interest to the CR Community. Feeling a little nervous about getting out and involved? Email us and if we can we'll make some introductions so you have a friendly face to say "Hi" to when you get there!
**These events are local to Southern CA. If you want to do a COM|PASSionate event round-up for your local area let us know!
***Are you an individual, meet-up or community group that has some COM|PASSionate events of your own? Email us for details on how to submit your event to our calendar!
There are photographs in this post that were borrowed lovingly from the internet and do not belong to us. All are linked and credited to the best of our abilities in hopes of attracting more traffic to the photographers and websites who have blessed us with this imagery. The inclusion of a photograph here should not be interpreted as an assertion of the subject's or artist's identity or beliefs. If there is a photo included here that belongs to you and you want it removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be removed promptly, no questions asked.