Happy Friday Everyone!
We hope the spring is treating you all well and that there are lots of beautiful lived moments in your week!
Get out, take care of yourself and heal in community!
- SATURDAY 5.30.15 Greet the Day Yoga, Deep Dog, Yorba Linda*
- MONDAY 6.1.15 Acoustic Flow Yoga, Yorba Linda*
- WEDNESDAY 6.3.15 Midweek Mindfulness Practice, Deep Dog, Yorba Linda*
- THURSDAY 6.4.15 Bones + Breath Yoga, Deep Dog, Yorba Linda* (NEW CLASS TIME!!!)
Don't forget there's lots of upcoming ways to get involved!
- All of these internet shenanigans too much? Need to digitally detox? How about checking out Camp Grounded: Summer Camp for Adults!
- Gender Spectrum is coming up in July! "Gender Spectrum provides education, training and support to help create a gender sensitive and inclusive environment for all children and teens." They run an annual conference in Berkeley, CA for youth, families and professionals! Go check them out! Registration is now open! They are also looking for volunteers!
Enjoy the Spring! Be kind to yourselves and others... here are some great compliment ideas...
Your courageous heart is performing dashingly today,
*Events are put on by the CR Community/CR Community members. Other events are by friends of the CR Community or of interest to the CR Community. Feeling a little nervous about getting out and involved? Email us and if we can we'll make some introductions so you have a friendly face to say "Hi" to when you get there!
**Most of these events will be local to Southern CA (unless we notice an event that sets us off into road trip dreamland.) If you want to do a COM|PASSionate event round-up for your local area let us know!
***Are you an individual, meet-up or community group that has some COM|PASSionate events of your own? Email us for details on how to submit your event to our calendar!
There are photographs in this post that were borrowed lovingly from the internet and do not belong to us. All are linked and credited to the best of our abilities in hopes of attracting more traffic to the photographers and websites who have blessed us with this imagery. The inclusion of a photograph here should not be interpreted as an assertion of the subject's or artist's identity or beliefs. If there is a photo included here that belongs to you and you want it removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be removed promptly, no questions asked.