Hey there! If you stumbled here in search of healing I hope you find it. Whether it's literally "here" with me and one my healing practices, from catching a fleeting reflection of another little queer unicorn in the distant interwebs, or because this spot has been a helpful hub to connect you into healing closer to where you are, who your are, or what you need.
Below are some resources that I really appreciate for one reason or another. They aren't one size fits all. Not many things are. It's certainly not complete. I imagine it will always be a work in progress. I can't reasonably take responsibility for every bit of information. Be a conscious consumer, in this day and age that in itself is revolutionary... and healing. Know of something that you think others frequenting this spot might also find beneficial? Please, feel free to send it my way!
NON EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF COM|PASSionate & REVOLUTIONARY RESOURCES
FTM | Transmasculine Resources
- Hudson's Guide: Support/Information on female to male transition journeys. Everyone welcome!
Hormone Replacement Treatment
- HRT Treatment Guidelines: The Endocrine Society's clinical practice guideline for the treatment of transsexual (as listed in article title) persons.
- Kink Aware Professionals Directory: Listings of kink aware, affirming, and knowledgeable professionals.
- Mastering Dominance: Dominant Salon facilitated by Sinclair Sexsmith.
- Lambda Legal: A national organization committed to achieving full recognition of the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgender people, and those with HIV through impact litigation, education, and public policy work.
- The Pride Study: The PRIDE Study is the first large-scale, long-term health study of people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ), or another sexual or gender minority.
MTF | Transfeminine Resources
- Fucking Trans Women: FTW is a zine by and for transwomen about their sex lives. It is diverse body and sexuality affirming. It is intended to be an educational tool, instructional tool, and creative exploration of how transwomen have sex.
- Merrit Kopas online zine inspired by Mira Bellwether's Fucking Trans Women Zine.
Non-Monogamy | Polyamory
- Kimchi Cuddles: Webcomic on queer, genderqueer, and poly issues.
- Loving More: Non-Profit supporting polyamory and open relationships since 1985.
- More Than Two: Author Franklin Veaux's polyamory site.
- Poly 101... Or 2... Or 3... Online Training for Providers: Online education course for providers facilitated by myself and Lindsay Legé, LMSW.
- Polyamory Weekly: Podcast about responsible non-monogamy from a kink friendly, pansexual point of view.
- Solopoly: Viewpoint of a polyamorous individual not in (or necessarily desiring) a primary partnership.
- NQTTCN (National Queer and Trans Therapists of Color Network): An online educational experience specializing in education for lives less traveled. Queer University is a collaborative project I run and will host both free and paid courses.
- The Brown Boi Project: A community of masculine of center womyn, men, two-spirit people, transmen, and our allies committed to changing the way that communities of color talk about gender.
- Queer University: An online educational experience specializing in education for lives less traveled. Queer University is a collaborative project I run and will host both free and paid courses.
- The Deaf Queer: A blog educating those in the Deaf community about sexual health, body safe toys, safe kink, and queer health.
- National Coalition for Sexual Freedom: A sex positive advocacy and educational organization representing approximately 50 coalition partners and over 100 supporting organizations.
- Center for Positive Sexuality: Promoting recognition and acceptance of sexual and gender diversity.
- TASHRA: The Alternative Sexualities Health Research Alliance
- The Thinking Aro: Writing on asexuality, aromanticism, friendship, celibacy, and other topics.
- Cass Identity Model: University of San Francisco Safe Zone post explaining the Cass Identity Development Model.
Free Speech Coalition: The Free Speech Coalition is the national trade association to the adult entertainment and pleasure products industry. Its mission is to lead, protect and support the growth and well being of the adult entertainment community.
Meaningful Work Study: Transgender Experiences in the Sex Trade
Sex Workers Outreach Project USA: A national social justice network dedicated to the fundamental human rights of people involved in the sex trade and their communities, focusing on ending violence and stigma through education and advocacy.
Sex Workers Project: The Sex Workers Project provides client-centered legal and social services to individuals who engage in sex work, regardless of whether they do so by choice, circumstance, or coercion.
- Center for LGBTQ Gender Studies in Religion: To advance the well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people and to transform faith communities and the wider society by taking a leading role in shaping a new public discourse on religion, gender and sexuality through education, research, community building and advocacy.
- DignityUSA: works for respect and justice for people of all sexual orientations, genders, and gender identities — especially gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender persons — in the Catholic Church and the world through education, advocacy, and support.
- Gay Church: Support helping LGBT identified individuals find affirming churches and reconciling spirituality with identity.
- FORGE: Improving the lives of transgender and SOFFA individuals since 1994, building strong connections, providing resources, and empowering personal growth.
- HRC's Transgender Visibility Guide: A Guide to Being You!
- ID Please: Transgender Law Center's identity document change guide.
- Laura's Playground: Free support site for MTF, FTM, Transsexual, Transgender, Crossdressers, Intersex, Androgynous identified folks as well as their significant others and friends.
- MyTransHealth: Access to quality care is a human right. Our mission is to ensure that all trans and gender nonconforming people receive culturally competent service.
- Rad Remedy: Connecting trans, gender non-conforming, intersex, and queer folks to accurate, safe, respectful, and comprehensive care.
- Transbucket: Healthcare and surgery resources with photo and review sharing components.
Transgender Law Center: Working to change law, policy, and attitudes so that all people can live safely, authentically, and free from discrimination regardless of their gender identity or expression.